Thursday, April 20, 2006

Unofficial Top 10 Disney jobs

#7 Cast Members on the Great Movie Ride
This job is on my list for a different reason. I think that driving one of those trams through that attraction looks like a lot of fun.

However, that fun is very much based upon how well the cast members do their job on that attraction. The guests feed off the cast members, and the cast members do not always hit a home run.

It could be the monotony of the ride, but have you ever ridden that attraction and said to yourself, “Gee, this could be so better if this cast member was into it more.” Or “I think I could do a better job than this cast member.”

That's how I feel. The job looks like fun and carries a lot of responsibility. You get to act, crack jokes, kid around with the guests and your effort really goes a long way towards making the attraction special for the guests.

I'd like a shot.
Well looky here, 3 years of life not wasted after all. I'd like to add that the Cowboy/Gangster roles trump the tour guide roles for sheer rarity. Operations roles with no name tags and you get to act and carry a gun? What's not to like? (except the $$$)

No comments: